Thursday, November 26, 2009
First Blog
I am doing it. I am starting a blog. We will see if I can stick with this longer than the saxophone, cross-stitch, or Twitter. I just thought that this could be a fun place to share with the world all the little things that are on my mind-grapes. Right now, since it is Thanksgiving, I am thinking about what I am grateful for. There are so many people and blessings in my life that I am almost afraid to start naming them because I can't possibly name them all. I do not want to leave any out! I am so thankful for family, friends, safety, home, love, learning, books, food, fun, freedom, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so lucky to know who I am, where I came from, why I am here, and where I am going. I am so fortunate to have so much love around me and so many opportunities to learn and grow. I have so many loved ones to help me when I am stuck and forgive me when I mess up... and boy do I mess up sometimes! I have it good, and I am going to have to try harder to remember that when things get rough.
Labels:
thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment