Tuesday, April 19, 2011

(some of the) things I am grateful for at this very moment:

-working car
-fantastic job
-friendly coworkers
-patient mother
-adorable niece
-amazing friends
-resuscitated computer
-plentiful clean drinking water
-friendly neighbor-cat
-warm and cozy bed
-tithing and the blessings it brings
-laws (physical and spiritual)
-the Gospel of Jesus Christ
-my brother
-instant messenger
-cell phone
-friends who still love me after many months/years being apart
-wrist braces
-lamps
-freedom
-independence
-love
-washing machine in my apartment
-also a dryer
-my little tree
-friendly phone representatives at various institutions
-chats with Terri
-updates on my job's full-time continuation-status
-Mom (I know I already said her, but I reallly am grateful for her)
-random moments of intense peace and and comfort
-extended family
-crocuses at Forest City Cemetery
-the family that has gone before me (that make me love Forest City Cemetery so dearly)
-educational opportunities I have had and continue to have
-consistently being able to afford things that are surprise/emergency expenses (refer to tithing blessings above)
-a tissue box that looks like a piggy
-losses that teach me lessons
-gains that remind me someone greater than me is helping me
-realizations that help me love myself
-recognizing my talents and sharing them
-shoes
-Asian cuisine
-colors
-nail polish
-clocks (even the alarm kind)
-my little tree (did I say that already? I really like it)
-revelation, light, and understanding
-people to discuss the above with
-scriptures
-covenants
-crafts and creativity
-games
-springtime
-memories
-passed-down stories of ancestors
-records, photographs, films, and other artifacts that belonged to those ancestors
-the family tradition of sharing the past that ties me to my family in my heart
-the sealing power that ties me to my family for eternity
-the hope of continuing that family
-and...how long this list is, even though I am not even scratching the surface!

I could go on but I am sleepy!
This made me feel amazing and I am so glad I decided to write and share it all!
Goodnight

Aimee

1 comment: